TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS
– You (the “Buyer”) are purchasing your tickets for the Reno + Design Show (the “Event”) from:
Reno + Design Show (the “Event Organiser” or “Seller”).
ABN: 18 585 209 327.
– The transaction is being processed and facilitated through the ticketing website of:
All transactions are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise specified.
DELIVERY OF YOUR TICKETS
– You will receive your ticket via email when your purchase is complete.
– You can print ticket or provide electronic copy to then be scanned at the door to gain entry to the event.
PROCESSING AND CREDIT CARD FEES
– All fees will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
REFUND AND RETURNS
– Refunds and returns are covered under the policy of the Event Organiser, and do not limit your rights under Australian consumer law.
– Refunds are permitted when required by law.
– For change of mind refunds, contact the Seller.
– In the case of an Event cancellation, refunds will be provided to all patrons who have purchased tickets for the cancelled event.
– If the Event is postponed, tickets will either be refunded or modified to the new date on a case-by-case basis.
– Transactions are protected with WooCommerce Australia’s encryption.
– The Buyer’s credit card details are not stored on the Organiser’s servers.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
– The Personal Data collected includes, without limitation, your name, address, email address and any other information that you choose to provide and/or that enables Buyers to be personally identified.
– The Organiser will not sell your Personal Data to third parties, including third party advertisers.
– Marketing emails will not be sent, outside of the scope of providing important ticketing information, unless specifically requested by the Buyer.
– Your information is shared with WooCommerce Australia to enable them to communicate to you regarding the event.
– If you provide your QR code to be scanned by exhibitors, you provide permission for the exhibitor to collect and use the Personal Data provided when the ticket was purchased to contact you. The Event Organiser and Eventbrite Australia are not responsible for contact activity beyond the scope of the Event with exhibitors.
– The Organiser may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law in order to (for example) respond to a subpoena or request from law enforcement, a court or a government agency (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a legal obligation, (b) protect or defend the Organiser’s rights, interests or property or that of third parties, (c) prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services, (d) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users of the Services or the public, or (e) protect against legal liability.
– Reselling of tickets at a higher dollar amount than bought for (ticket scalping) is not permitted.
– Reselling of the tickets is not permitted and can result in refusal of entry by the Organiser.
– Contacting the Organiser for a refund is recommended.
USAGE OF IMAGES
– In attending the Event, you give permission for your image and likeness to be captured and used for future online promotional content.
– To request an image of yourself to be removed from social media or online channels, please contact email@example.com
– I confirm that the information I have entered is completely accurate, and I have taken care to ensure that my email address is correctly entered.
– I agree and consent to my personal information being utilised for current and future competitions, draws, lotteries and promotions by the exhibitors of the Event.
– I agree and consent to, for promotional purposes, you providing the information I have entered into any electronic form on your site to entities/businesses attached, related, affiliated or associated to the Event, including but not limited to the Event Organiser, presenters, sponsors, exhibitors and suppliers.
– I agree that by my entering into any competitions at the Show, that I agree and consent to my personal information being utilised by such competition for the competition purposes and the promoter of the competition and authorise the publication of my details as they relate to the competition.
– I agree that The Organiser will not be liable to me, except in the case of fraud, for any act or omission (whether negligent or misleading, or deceptive or otherwise) by you in the performance or purported performance of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
– I indemnify the Organiser against all claims, except in the case of fraud, arising out of or in any way connected with any act or omission by the Organiser in the performance or purported performance of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
– I agree that liability on the Organiser’s part or on the part of your servants or agents for damages for or in respect of any claim arising out of or in connection with the relationship established by this agreement or any conduct under it or any orders or instructions given to The Organiser by me, shall not in any event (and whether or not such liability results from or involves negligence) exceed $50.00.
– I agree that by my entering information into any electronic form on your site, that I am agreeing to the terms and conditions herein and to the Disclaimer.
– A printed or mobile ticket is required for entry into the Event.
– Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the event and subject to the conditions applicable to the event and/or the venue where the event is presented.
– The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller’s and the venue’s terms of admission.
– Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way that impedes the ability to scan for entry.
– Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided to Box Office personnel. Failure to produce valid identification may result in the patron being charged full price for the ticket.
– Children under 14 years old are granted free entry to the Event. Valid identification must be provided if requested. Failure to produce valid identification may result in the patron being charged full price for the ticket.
– Tickets cannot be exchanged, redeemed for cash or re-sold (including via online auction sites) either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
– By registering for a ticket(s) you are hereby giving the organisers your personal information (for aggregated reporting purposes only and will not be sold to third parties).
– If your ticket is scanned inside the Show at exhibitor stalls, you are giving your information to such exhibitors and agreeing to be contacted by them.